Will I need an adapter to use my electronic devices?

1 Comment

  1. Alina

    Yes, you will need an adapter to charge your electronic devices in Europe or the U.S., respectively. Hotels often have a limited number of adapters for guests to use, but don’t count on it. Also, be mindful that the power outlets in the U.S. and Europe have different voltages. The voltage in the U.S. is generally 110-120 volts, while in Europe, it is typically 220-240 volts. This means that electronic devices designed only to work with the lower voltage in the U.S. or the higher voltage in Europe may not work properly if plugged directly into an outlet without a voltage converter.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *